Thursday, June 9, 2011

And so begins my blogging life...

Today I am beginning my blogging life. I wondered for a while if starting a blog was a good idea or a bad idea. What the heck, right? I'm just putting myself out there for anyone to see. My thoughts, my faults, my life.

So here I am, in all my glory, for everyone (or nobody?) to see. I am starting this blog to try and keep myself accountable. Even though I love to eat healthy and exercise, it does not come naturally for me. It has taken years of trial and error to find healthy foods I like, exercise that I can be successful at, and a balance between being a wife, mom, career woman and wannabe athlete. That's right, I said "wannabe". I am in the best shape of my life, but I still don't think I'm to my full potential yet. Honestly, who is, right?

That being said, this blog is going to be a work in progress, just like me. I think I am going to focus on day to day stuff that I encounter as I try to be supermom, super healthy eater and super runner. Yeah, I already know I'm gonna fall short somewhere. But a girl can dream, can't she?

1 comment:

  1. I just noticed you began following my blog. Thanks a lot! I am also a teacher and wannabe athlete! I look forward to your posts!

    ReplyDelete