Monday, June 20, 2011

Some Sanity on a Monday

Well, I am feeling a little more human today, but still not 100%. Wondering if I should try out a short run on the treadmill or just rest for another day. That would be 4 rest days in a row, thanks to the weekend trip and this wonderful stomach thing that is going on. I've got to do something, maybe a slow jog or even just walking?

It is SO humid outside already, there is no way I could run outside. Even on a healthy day. So call me a wimp. Or maybe a diva. Either way, I'm not sure anyone would want to run outside in this heat and humidity.

Anyone that has ever lived in or visited the Ohio Valley in summer knows that the humidity is what kills us. It is only 80 degrees right now, but with 76% humidity and no wind it feels closer to 90. I think our heat/humidity is similar to places like Florida. I'm sorry, but I don't like to run in a sauna, just sayin'.

Now, in honor of Cely from Running off the Reece's, here is my Magnificent Men of Monday...






Feeling better already! Kind of motivates me to go run. Enjoy!

























1 comment:

  1. OOoohh Bradley Cooper.. and is that Mr. Shue from Glee? I'm digging the shirtlessness of this post.

    ReplyDelete