Monday, June 20, 2011

My Day in Pictures

Here's a summary of my day in pictures:

A short run...


A light lunch, easy on the tummy...


 Cleaning up after Little Miss Messy. She loves couscous.


 Laundry


A trip to the library and grocery store that ended with a little nap, 

 
  A little reading...and no I did not get all these books at the library, that is my summer reading stash, books that I found at various places like Goodwill, my church library and our public library. I've already finished 4 in that stack!


Thin crust pizza margherita and a salad with carrots, granny smith apples, olives, blue cheese, walnuts and almonds with pomegranate dressing, delish!

 

  And for dessert, warm apple slices with cinnamon while watching The Bachelorette. Great way to end the day!


Love listening to Ashley talk about how she "can't stop thinking about" Bentley. If only she knew the truth...


Goodnight all!

2 comments:

  1. That pizza looks awesome! I love Water for Elephants.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Megan, I read Water for Elephants a while back, then saw the movie, and now I think I might read it again! Best book/movie combo ever, I think.

    ReplyDelete