Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Woohoo Wednesday

I thought I'd share a few of the things that make me go "WooHoo!" because I love them so much. I might make this a weekly thing. These are things that just randomly stand out right now as my favorites:

Marzetti's Pomegranate Vinaigrette
Pomegranate Raspberry Michelob Ultra. There's a theme going on here...






 And then there's this guy...

what can I say, I hate running outside in the heat.


As I'm typing this post, my dog Heidi starts going crazy. So I get up to let her out and hear tornado warning sirens. Haven't had the t.v. on all day, had no idea and couldn't hear the sirens from my office. So here's a big "WOOHOO"! for my dog Heidi. Thanks for the warning, girl! (She's typically like this, 23 hours a day)


*just a note: the tornado warning was canceled not long after I posted. All is safe now!
uh, not exactly. Tornado warnings all night...but we are safe!

What is something that makes you go "woohoo!"?

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for commenting so I could find your blog! I love that pom michelob ultra!! My boyfriend makes fun of me, but there's something so summery and refreshing about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa, I get made fun of too by my hubby, but then I catch him drinking it! He can't deny the stuff is good!

    ReplyDelete