Thursday, June 16, 2011

Three Thing Thursday!

I don't  have anything interesting or exciting to write about today, so I thought I'd share three random things that are in my head right now! Here goes...

1. I just finished the book "Stay" by Allie Larkin. It was a quick, easy read that I couldn't put down. Just randomly pulled it off the shelf at the library and thought I'd share.

2. Beth from Shut Up and Run is giving away a Zensah running bra. Go to her blog to read her review and enter to win!

3. I have 4 full weeks of vacation time with no work, professional development, or meetings starting tomorrow. One of the many, many reason I love my job...it's funny how people think teachers get 3 full months off. Uh, no.

 I will be out of town for 2 days. Hope to post again on Sunday! Enjoy your weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment